Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pop-Top Tuna Poll

Coming soon - driving and mobile blogging is a bad idea and I won't stand for it - so I'm going to stop now...

Okay, so how do I do a poll? I've seen it on other sites - I might have to setup a link. Peter put me on to the pop-top mini favoured tuna cans from Clover Leaf, and since then Joe has started calling me Tuna Boy... Joe's funny that way - not that there's anything wrong with that... So anyway, I was eating granola bars by the box and Peter pointed out the carbs and sugars and suggested something a little more healthy. After some discussion I said I wanted something with a long shelf-life that I could leave in my overhead bin at the office for emergencies - and tuna it is... My favourite flavours are Lemon & Pepper, Sundried Tomato & Basil, Tomato & Onion, and Dill & Lemon. There is also Spicy Thai Chili, Olive Oil, Spicy Peanut Satay, Garlic and Hot Pepper. Thought I'd do a poll to see which are the favoured flavours since the shelves at my local IGA are typically low of my favourites, but overflowing with the Spicy Thai Chili and Spicy Peanut Satay.

And here is a link to a poll on favourite tuna flavours I just found and made...
http://snappoll.com/poll/113116.php

1 comment:

simpig said...

I responded in a later blog entry at: http://simpig.blogspot.com/2006/07/tuna-comment-nerve-touched.html