Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Boys have been coiffed!!

Today was grooming day for the boys - all fuzzy and bouncy now - and they smell better! They don't like to go, but they always seem to feel better afterwards, and they certainly seem to look better (and be a little more waggish).
They do find the whole ordeal stressful, being left in a cage and then subjected to all manner of indignities until Mommy and Daddy come back, so they spent the afternoon getting treats and snoozing. I did take the opportunity to squirt them with the flea stuff, which I try to remember to do after each grooming - just to be sure that they don't get any unwanted guests tagging along for a ride.
Well its another hot one, so think I'll go slip into our little pool and get cooled off. The water is sparkling clear - even if the bottom is covered with dirt! Hmmm... I have one of those shop vacs with the built-in water pump (very neat, it can suck and blow at the same time!!!), I wonder if I can use it to vacuum the pool? I might give it a try...

No comments: