Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Family Guy - Danger to Society?

So I am a fan of The Family Guy... but I can't seem to bring myself to talk about it in public... Joe is "down with the scene", but I'm usually very careful who I talk to about an episode... So many great lines, "Holy crip he's a crapple!" for example, so far out of left field that I just can't help but laugh. Is it politically correct? No, but it still makes me laugh!

So, am I a bad person? Let me know on my webpoll at:
http://snappoll.com/poll/113119.php
Note that I messed up the question and I can't change it after it is created...it should read "Does watching, and liking The Family guy make me a bad person?"

But I saw a bumper sticker today shaped like a large golf ball with the words "How's my Driving?" written on it ... ha ... stop, please, stop ... ha ... i am laughing so hard i can hardly breathe ... right.

No comments: