Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hicc-a-burps...and butterflies...

Hicc-a-burps are bad enough in a full grown person, but you should see the impact they have on a little brown 7 pound ball of fuzz...quite the event! The look on Gizzy's face was hilarious!

For those that don't know, hiccaburps are what we call those things that are recurring just like huccups, but are really more of a burp...not pretty...

By the way, does anyone know where I can find a website with pictures of different caterpillars and the butterflies/moths that they turn into? As I wander around my yard and gardens playing God, I would like to know which bugs I should be saving, and which ones I should be ushering into the afterlife...

1 comment:

simpig said...

I got a note back from Chris at the University of Guelph:
"I don't know any good websites, but Caterpillars of Eastern North America by Wagner is a new book that is terrific!"
There you go, apparently paper-based information storage still has a place in this world!