Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Baby Bunny.......

I've been "radio silent" for that last little while about all of the baby animals that I've seen around the neighbourhood lately. After mentioning the baby raccoon in this blog, and then the result, and then the same for the chickadee... So I'm just going to mention in passing that there was a baby bunny in the back pen area where Alaska and Gizzy do their "business". It was exciting for a minute or 2 there when the boys first went out because they caught the scent of the bunny, but didn't see him. I saw him - since he almost ran into me, and wasn't sure what to do next while the bunny and the boys seemed the keep running right past each other without actually seeing each other... but then mister bunny zipped through a small hole in the fence, leaving the boys snurffling around like crazy wondering what they missed.

Well, I've put more in this post than I untended - hopefully I haven't jinxed mister baby bunny....!

No comments: