Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Who shot J.R.?

I'm having a nostalgia moment... After hearing an ad on the radio stating that the last season of such-and-such a series ended with one of the most shocking moments on television, all I could think of was the hype that surrounded the shooting of JR on the show Dallas so many years ago. But I can't remember who did... I remember the T-shirts that asked the question and then had check-boxes like "the butler". Does anyone remember?
And while I'm traveling down TV memory lane, does anyone else remember to specials that came out around every holiday? In particular I'm thinking of the show Riki-Tiki-Tavi(sp?) about a mongoose living with a family in a jungle environment... Anyone else remember this show? I think it use to come on around Thanksgiving...

No comments: