Monday, August 21, 2006

Movie Review: Into The Blue
[I liked it, was a nice little movie]

Aside from the obvious attraction of seeing Jessica Alba in a skimpy bathing suit, this was a good little movie. The scenery (other than Jessica) was very nice with lots of stunning underwater photography. The plot was simple but good - and I liked the way things started to go bad gradually instead of all at once like in some movies (ie. the friend that always gets you in trouble, but not all at once - "carpe diem" is usually how it starts, and then you are standing in the doorway of your ski chalet in your gym shorts covered with snow and small cuts caused by the layer of ice on top of the snow that you passed through on your way down from the second floor balcony - but that's another story - what did happen to all that fortitude that I thought I had?). Friends get friends into trouble - that's what friends do - and I liked the way this movie handled the whole thing while not getting campy (too much). Anyway, I liked it.
Online review, and my ranking.

No comments: