Thursday, September 21, 2006

Jericho - new series

The new series "Jericho" looks good. I've only seen the first episode so far but it seems very interesting. It is kind of a what-if type show, what if you were going about your business one day and saw a mushroom cloud appear on the horizon in the direction of the nearest large city?
At the beginning there are lots of questions - is the States under attack, was it an accident, was it a terrorist action, and of course, what do we do now? This got me thinking a bit and I think I would start documenting what I know, my assumptions, and the actions I should take...







What do we know?AssumptionsStrategyActions
Denver and Atlanta were hitsupport people/government busyfend for ourselvespool weapons (looting), collect perishable food to localized freezer/fridge (restaurant?)
Weather patternsfallout possible/probableprotect water sourcescollect and store as much water as possible, cover sources, gather books and read on how to react

No comments: