Sunday, July 08, 2007

Creating a PowerPoint picture album

A buddy of mine recently asked how to suck a bunch of pictures into PowerPoint to make a "photo album". I remembered doing this for my pictures from our trip to Belize so did some digging and found it again:

In my version of PowerPoint with my configuration (of course, qualifiers):
- select menu item "Insert"
- select "Picture"
- select "New Photo Album"

If you don't have this, it might be an add-in. Search the help file or online for related keywords. I did a Google search on "Powerpoint Insert Picture New Photo Album" and found a bunch of stuff, but there seem to be different things to do depending on the version of Windows and PowerPoint that you have.

Enjoy!

P.S. I think if you save a presentation as format PPS (Power Point Show), people don't need to have Power Point on their computers to see the presentation (I think....)

No comments: